Learning the Kettlebell Swing- How to do the beginner 2-Hand Kettlebell Swing in 10 Minutes!
This is the actual process I take all of our trial members through at my home gym, and my online members with my online kettlebell program- T-39.
The average person takes 3-5 sessions to really “get” the swing down. For the first month, you want to listen closely to your body for unnecessary tightness and fatigue. It takes time to build up your hip and core strength to do hundreds of reps in a workout.
But having said that, I’m always amazed how quickly people get the swing down. And after training thousands of people from their teens to their 70’s, from very out of shape people to highly gifted athletes, the swing is a move that most people learn in less than two weeks!
Learn this move correctly, and you’ll learn to burn fat and improve your muscle firmness rapidly. Put it together with the nutrition principles I teach (in our FREE Guide to Kettlebell Fat Loss and Body Re-composition).
What you’ll learn in this video:
* The proper width/stance for a safe/effective swing
* How to pick up the bell safely
* Where to put your eyes
* The top 3 keys to the good swing- chest to the floor, hands high in the crotch, POP!
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my channel for tons of kettlebell how-to’s, workouts, nutrition support and more!
Other Videos to check out on my Channel:
* The Top 5 Kettlebell Swing Mistakes- a great addition to this one, especially after you’ve done a workout or two with the swing
* How to pick the right kettlebells and build your complete home-gym for under $200
Follow me on Social Media: