Looking to tighten your glutes & tone your legs? Try Kettlebell Squat to Single Leg Deadlift on StrongBoard Balance Board. It’s a great way to work the lower body, while also strengthening core and improving overall balance. Try it today!
1) Place StrongBoard Balance lateral to your stance, and holding a kettlebell, place your right foot across the logo in center of platform. Your left foot should be on the floor perpendicular to your right foot.
2) Hold the Kettlebell in both hands, lower yourself into a squat.
3) Be sure to keep your chest up and your shoulder back, while letting the Kettlebell hang in front of you.
4) As you lift yourself out of squat position, lift your left foot off the floor while simultaneously transferring the kettlebell to your left hand.
5) Drop your chest down, keeping spine in neutral position and hips square. Continue lifting left foot, until it is in alignment with your spine.
6) Bring yourself back up to standing position as you once again grab the kettlebell with your right hand and place your left foot back onto the floor.
7) Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
8) Switch to opposite side and repeat steps 1-7.
Tips: This is an advanced combination exercise that will work your core along with your entire lower body with emphasis on your hamstrings. For a more advanced version of this exercise, use a heavier kettlebell. If you do not have a kettlebell, a dumbbell will work as well.
FOLLOW StrongBoard Balance
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.
Order now on https://strongboardbalance.com/strongboard-balance-board-products
For more information on StrongBoard Balance Board: https://www.StrongBoardBalance.com