Beginner-level trainers, once a fault is identified, how do you cue the athlete?
The Level 2 Certificate Course teaches participants to:
1. Describe essential mechanics of functional movement.
2. Demonstrate essential mechanics of functional movement.
3. Identify static and dynamic faults.
4. Define effective methods for correcting faults.
5. Demonstrate correction of faults using tactile, verbal and visual cues.
6. Exhibit and assess effective presence and attitude.
7. Identify and demonstrate essential qualities of an effective trainer.
8. Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectiveness.
9. Outline and describe each key component of a class lesson plan.
10. Evaluate the group management skill of a trainer.
11. Evaluate an individual’s athletic capacity and be able to scale workouts to the appropriate level as needed.
Find a CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Course near you.
CrossFit® – Forging Elite Fitness® (http://crossfit.com)
The CrossFit Journal — (http://journal.crossfit.com)
The CrossFit Games — (http://games.crossfit.com)
The CrossFit Games® – The Sport of Fitness™
The Fittest On Earth™