Grab your FREE Turnaround Health Pack: http://goo.gl/xCu0Kh
This week we catch up with BBC journalist Dr Michael Mosley. In the above video, he shares with us his discoveries when it comes to exercise, calorie counting and why it’s not the best approach to shift that abdominal fat.
Note: We are all huge fans of exercise and incorporate it into our lives most days. But we feel it’s important to understand the relationship between exercise and weight loss.
About Michael Mosley: Michael Mosley is a British television journalist, producer and presenter who has worked for the BBC for many years. He is also host of SBS’s Trust Me, I’m a Doctor series and best selling author including ‘The 8-Week Blood Sugar Die’t and ‘The Fast Diet’.
downloaditunesListen to StitcherQuestions we ask in this episode:
– What sparked your curiosity to explore using nutrition over medication?
– What can we do to prevent diabetes before it ever becomes a problem?
– Is exercise of any benefit where our weight is concerned?
– Please describe the basic principals of the BSD (blood sugar diet)
– What are the tell-tale signs of pre-diabetes?
– And much much more…
Full Interview & transcript: http://goo.gl/vWykhc
Join the community: